1. If you are pondering great questions in life, such as "How is swimming different between a sperm and a sperm whale?", then you are in luck. The physics of how size influences the ability to swim is explained by Aatish Bhatia on TEDEd.
2. Neil Hammerschlag, a shark scientist and blogger for National Geographic, discusses the use of satellite tags for shark research.
3. Phys.org explains the science of side-to-side fish movement.
4. Robert Krulwich at NPR talks about headless planarians that regenerate their heads and their memories.
5. And the Beckman Institute tells you why Nemo would have become a girl if he had not found his dad: