|Image by Luc Viatour at Wikimedia.|
1. Joshua Klein talks about crow intelligence and their potential for training in this fun TED talk.
2. Jason Goldman at io9 explains an amazing discovery that Atlantic cod can also innovate to solve problems.
3. Sarah Williams at Science explains research out of Harvard that shows that untrained rhesus monkeys can do math and we can use this to learn about how we think.
4. A veined octopus shows off his imagination as he creates a “hiding” place:
5. And last, but not least, three shelter dogs were taught to drive! Here are the results: