|Image by Luc Viatour at Wikimedia.|
1. Nina Golgowski at HuffPost Science explains research that shows that dogs give treats to their doggy friends, but not to doggy strangers.
2. Rafael Mantesso's wife left him and took everything but the dog and the empty white apartment. Rafael found inspiration in his predicament and created some of the most wonderful photos ever! Check them out here.
3. Let puppies teach you about complexity theory in this TED talk by Nicolas Perony.
4. Virginia Hughes at National Geographic shares research that shows that dog brains process voice information similarly to our own.
5. And just for fun, here is Bella the dog singing “Jingle Bells”: