|Image by Luc Viatour at Wikimedia Commons.|
1. Scientists confirm that zebra stripes are not for camouflage… or even to help recognize one another. Anyone got another idea?
2. Want to surf in the ocean without fear of sharks? A shark deterrent wet suit is explained in this TED talk.
3. The woolly mammoth may be brought back from extinction in just a few years!
4. Gorilla treetop slumber antics were caught on tape for the first time.
5. Some towns wake up covered in giant spider webs. Here's why.