|Image by Luc Viatour at Wikimedia.|
Most of us are surrounded by animals that we take for granted every day. We see them sleep and eat and clean themselves, and then sleep again. But our pets and yard-critters have secret and interesting lives. This week in Caught in My Web, we explore some of the lesser-known secrets of the animals around us.
1. Your dog poops in alignment with the Earth’s magnetic field.
2. Your cat is just using you.
3. Some of the fish in your fish tank may change sex:
4. The birds at your birdfeeders have personalities, and some are liars.
5. Squirrels are the masters of… well, just about everything.