|Image by Luc Viatour at Wikimedia.|
1. Ant colonies have the amazing property of being able to act both as a solid and as a liquid. IFL Science! and the New York Times highlight how the physics of ants can inspire the production of self-healing structures.
2. From Wired: This fly species invades ant brains… then pop their heads off!
3. This Moroccan spider tumbles away from danger, likely crippling the predator with laughter:
4. National Geographic shares some of the most beautiful images of bees that you will ever see.
5. This TED insect playlist includes 11 talks on everything from firefly love to robotic insects.